Thursday, September 25, 2008

Malta's very own Eco Warriors

I was recently commissioned by Write-On; publishers of Vivre Magazine to photograph some of Malta's eco-aware pioneers.



May I take this opportunity to take my hat off to all concerned:

Ian DeCesare - for being much more active than me at an ungodly hour!



Astrid Vella - for walking miles in extreme humidity



Clemente Hassid - for being brave enough to go in the sea in a suit



Tony Guillaumier - for almost falling a great height when the ladder collapsed



Alan Deidun - for taking a very early morning dip fully clothed.



I also must not forget to thank Lisa Borain for the early morning tea and muffins and Jo Caruana for all of her help and assistance as well as being a good sport by painting her feet lime green (...don't ask!).





Shot details: Canon Eos 1ds Mark 2, ringflash.
All images copyright: Allen Venables (http://www.allenvenables.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely. Love how I organised and comsprised this whole shoot and I was thanked for coffee. Absolutely lovely.