Monday, March 26, 2007

Live Music Jam, Ira Losco Rocks!


I know this blog is beginning to appear as a homage to Ira Losco and Band but I can assure you that I will be uploading some different subjects in the near future, and that I do have a day job! This is just one more of the 200 or so images taken at the Vodafone Music Jam on Saturday 17th March 2007. St Patricks day passed without a drop of Guinness passing my lips, although I must admit a few glasses of wine and cold beer made up for this! It never ceases to amaze me what hard work Ira Losco and band and the whole crew put into these events. Obviously this hard work is never seen by messrs joe public but I can assure you the Ira Losco family works there cotton socks off to ensure they deliver the first class events you have all come to expect.

No comments: